One of the main reasons I wanted to start this blog was to explore myself. One of the things I really wanted to look at this last year was my spirituality. I know that this is one thing that more than I battle with, and I know at least one of them will probably read this. Well I was thinking, as one does when one is trying to avoid the mess that surrounds around them that absolutely has to be tidied up. And I was thinking about my beliefs and what stage I felt I had got to. Then I started to wonder, does it matter? I'm quite happy in my pagan beliefs. I believe there is a God and a Goddess and everything in the world is beautiful, people are beautiful, nature is beautiful, the smells on the wind of the change of seasons. Everything is beautiful. And I'm pretty content with that. I have books on what I'd consider to be pretty much every aspect of Wicca or Witchcraft. There is little I don't have books on. And I love them, I can sit in the totally absorbed until they go back on the shelf. And that's just it. They never get much further than that. Now surely if I was interested in that as part of my spirituality then I would at least make movements to go and start with learning, practising. I haven't. I'm unsure about it. I feel that if I were doing it I'd feel silly. Which in it's self is silly, no one would be watching me. I'd be worried I'd be doing it for the wrong reasons which in the end would come back and bite me on the ass.

On a totally unrelated note - it's nearly Hallmark Holiday of the Year day (Well, others might call it Christmas). Started buying food and gifts already :) Happy. Just need to raid Lush for Christmas based goodies...