One of the things I knew I wanted to do this year was get back into writing. I used to be great at just penning out poem after poem but it feels like I've totally dried up. I've had writers block before, this is something different.

I can't remember the last time I wrote something I was happy with. I can't even remember the last time I wrote something that I completed or didn't scribble out. 

But what can I blame? Myself? Have I become so uninterested in everything I can't possibly concentrate on one topic, and write about it? Its funny because I think I'm into more things now than I ever used to be. but I simply can't write about them. I've tried and tried again to write pagan poetry but it all ends up  horrible and cheesy and I hate it. 

You know its even hard to write this blog. 

I guess my lifestyle has changed since when I first started writing. I have a full time permanent job, I get in exhausted and partially brain dead. I have just enough motor skills left to sort out dinner and digest whatever episode of CSI we happen to be watching and thats about it. I've lost my Va Va Voom as Henry would say. 

I guess I've also lost my "emoness". I found love, happiness and feel like I belong in a way. Happy poetry isn't me. And I try to come up with interesting stories, and I've tried exercises to get back into writing and nothing. 

I hope I'm not stuck like this.

And yes, I know this blog sucks. Thats what Writers block does to you.